Equity Release FAQs
The following are frequently asked question by people considering equity release. The answers are provided as a guide, taking into consideration general circumstances. Your specific circumstances may differ and it’s important you take independent financial advice before committing to an equity release plan.
- Who qualifies for equity release?
- Is equity release right for me?
- What is equity release?
- What types of equity release plans are there?
- How much equity can I release?
- Can I stay in my home for as long as I want to?
- When is an equity release plan repaid?
- Will my family be left with any debt?
- What is a no negative equity guarantee?
- How much does equity release cost?
- How long does it take to get the cash?
- What happens to my partner if I die?
- Where can I get advice on equity release?
- Will equity release affect my state benefits?
- Can I move home after using equity release?
If you feel that equity release may be right for you, or if you’d just like to know more you can call 0800 622 6035 or request a call back at a time that suits you.
One of our team will call you to discuss your circumstances, review your eligibility and, if appropriate, arrange an appointment for you with an adviser.